(巨峰葡萄, Kyohō budō, literally "giant mountain grapes") are a Concord-like cross (Vitis vinifera × Vitis labrusca) between Ishiharawase and Centennial grape varieties popular in East Asia. Like Concord, Kyoho is a slip-skin variety, meaning that the skin is easily separated from the fruit. Kyoho grapes are blackish-purple, or almost black.
Net weight: 500g
Country of Origin: Fuefuki City, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Copper, Magnesium, Iron and Potassium.
– Boosts immune system & prevent fatigue
– Helps cure asthma & migraine
– Helps maintain lower cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of kidney diseases
– Improves brain function
– Prevents breast cancer
– Strengthens bones
– Provides relief from constipation