The fruit is filled with a mucilaginous, pale white to almost clear pulp that encases many small, flat black seeds. Granadillas are aromatic with a slippery, moist, and smooth texture layered over a crunchy center, and have a bright, sweet, and mildly tart, fruity flavor.
Country Of Origin: Ecuador
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin A & C, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorous and Fiber.
– Rich in anti-oxidants
– Removes bad cholesterol that causes cardiovascular diseases
– Regulates heart rate and blood pressure
– Prevents cancers such as lung and oral cavity
– Protection against infections and inflammations
– Promotes intestinal health and relieves constipation
– Improves and maintains eye vision
– Alleviates asthma attacks
– Relieves anemia and treats insomnia