"It may be juicy or a bit dry, acidic to sweet and seedy to nearly seedless. No matter what, however, they are never bitter"
Country of Origin:South Africa
Nutritious :vitamin C, vitamin A, protein, calcium, potassium, carbohydrates and dietary fiber.
- It's Low in Calories, Yet High in Nutrients
- It May Benefit Your Immune System
- May Promote Appetite Control
- It Has Been Shown to Aid Weight Loss
- Grapefruit May Help Prevent Insulin Resistance and Diabetes
- Eating Grapefruit May Improve Heart Health
- It's High in Powerful Antioxidants
- May Reduce the Risk of Kidney Stones